Blumenhaus issue 3
Pre-orders are now closed.
New orders placed from October 1st will ship after the pre-orders by mid October. Thank you for your patience.
Taxes included. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.
Thank you for supporting an independent print publication made with love.
For bulk order, please send enquiries at email@example.com
196 pages / Size: 25 x 34 cm
Made in Paris, printed in Spain on offset quality paper.
Cover 350g, inside 120g.
Blumenhaus explores Botany with a romantic approach through 196 pages of editorials, portfolios, words & illustrations.
In this volume…
- Of the importance of gardening by the moon in uncertain times
- Transitioning into horticulture
- Myths and legends: the character of Daphne
- Romantic Modernism and the Bloomsbury Group’s Charleston
- The Poison Garden
- About Edible flowers: Lotus Reveries on Summer Afternoons
Wandering through secret gardens…
- Casa Viviana, house of magic
- Hawaii: Lauren in Wonderlei
- Las Glorias de las Flores
- Fee Greening
- Marin Montagut
- Michael Dumontier & Neil Farber
- Frances Palmer
- Marcin Rusak
- Renko Floral
Exclusive editorials by Théo Gosselin, Pia Riverola, Yuji Watanabee, Yvonne Club and Anna Banan. We’ll also invite you to a magnificent Lunch with Flowers, a series shot by Melanie Rodriguez… You will contemplate Floras Nostalgia, amazing photographs by Thais Varela and travel to Africa with Benjamin Schmuck.
A very special gift to celebrate issue 3
An A3 Poster illustrated by Herikita, linked to the article “Of the importance of gardening by the moon, in uncertain times” This poster can’t be sold separately from issue 3.